THE CIPS LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY COMBINED WITH EXPERIENCE IN A PROCUREMENT ROLE WILL OPEN MANY MORE CAREER DOORS FOR YOU.
It is aimed at those who have been in a procurement or commercial role for at least 2 years and are seeking to progress their career and improve their earnings potential. Graduates new to industry can enter at this level.
Typically people who choose this level want to progress into Middle Management procurement roles and build on their experience to earn a higher salary.
COURSES CONTENTS & UNITS
The Diploma course comprises of 8 Modules/Subjects, which are delivered using a blend of lectures,group interaction, case studies and role plays. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.The attached insertion needs to follow.
The 8 modules at this level are:
- Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply (L4M1)
- Defining Business Need (L4M2)
- Commercial Contracting (L4M3)
- Ethical and Responsible Sourcing (L4M4)
- Commercial Negotiation (L4M5)
- Supplier Relationships (L4M6)
- Whole Life Assessment Management (L4M7)
- Whole Life Assessment Management (L4M8)
Students should have at least 2 years business experience, preferably in a purchasing or supply chain environment, although this is not essential.
Alternatively, you should have completed the Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement & Supply.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS LEVEL
- Buyer / Senior Buyer / Chief Buyer
- Purchasing Manager / Procurement Manager
- Procurement Executive / Purchasing Executive
- Contract Manager/Category Manager/Logistics Manager
- Classroom format and Live webcasting for Distant learners
Assessment is through Objective Response and Constructive Response. CIPS exam weeks are detailed on the course schedule.
Membership fees are paid directly to CIPS by the student. Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes