This level will give you the knowledge to understand demand management, arrange supply logistics and implement new contracts.
Courses Contents & Units
The Level 3 Advanced Certificate course comprises of 5 Units, which are delivered using a blend of group interaction, case studies and role plays to support the CIPS course material. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.
The five units at this level are:
- Procurement and Supply Environments (L3M1) – On completion candidates will understand a range of external factors that can impact on procurement and supply operations.
- Ethical Procurement and Supply (L3M2) – Identifies a range of considerations in formulating agreements with external organisations.
- Contract Administration (L3M3) – Helps candidates interpret a range of data to help develop effective administration processes required when dealing with external organisations.
- Team Dynamics and Change (L3M4) – In this unit, candidates will be able to select appropriate techniques to ensure the right inventory can be purchased or supplied.
- Socially Responsible Procurement (L3M5) – This unit explains a range of main principles and techniques that help develop customer and supplier relationships.
- Socially Responsible Warehousing and Distribution (L3M6)
None – you don’t need any prior experience or qualifications to start your studies at this stage.
- Classroom format and Live webcasting for Distant learners
Assessment is through Objective Response and Constructive Response. CIPS exam weeks are detailed on the course schedule.
Membership fees are paid directly to CIPS by the student. Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.