CIPS Level 6 - Course Overview
CIPS Level 6 certification represents the final level of qualification required by those who are working towards MCIPS, which is recognised worldwide as the professional standard for procurement and supply practitioners. It is designed for the more experienced members of the profession who are expected to lead procurement teams within an organisation and influence the board to adopt leading-edge procurement strategies thereby establishing best practice.
This qualification will help you make a real impact in your career. It is recognised by employers world-wide for producing competent and confident procurement and supply professionals, capable of guiding and leading their organisations to sustainable success.
Four Core Modules & Three Electives
- CORE Strategic Ethical Leadership (L6M1)
- CORE Global Commercial Strategy (L6M2)
- CORE Global Strategic Supply Chain Management (L6M3)
- CORE Future Strategic Challenges for the Profession (L6M4)
CIPS Level 6 - Curriculum
The Professional Diploma course comprises of Four Core Modules and three Electives, which are delivered using a blend of lectures, group interaction, case studies and role plays. We have a clear objective which is to ensure students are able to relate the learning to practical experience in the workplace.
At this level you are required to complete four core modules then select three elective modules.
CIPS Level 6 - Exam & Certification
This is not an entry level qualification.
You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Assessment is through Objective Response and Constructive Response. CIPS exam weeks are detailed on the course schedule.
Membership fees are paid directly to CIPS by the student. Joining a CIPS qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in procurement and supply.
Why Choose CIPS MatexNet?
- GLOBALLY RECOGNISED COURSES – Throughout the world CIPS qualifications are recognised as driving leading-edge thinking and professionalism in procurement. CIPS is the only independently regulated professional body with an honours degree level qualification. MCIPS Chartered Professional is recognised worldwide as the standard for procurement professionals.
- EXPOSURE TO GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES – MatexNet’s strategic tie up with CIPS to offer professional courses stems out of the essential need of professionally certified procurement and supply chain professionals. Our goal is to bring state of the art best practices and processes in procurement and supply chain to the ever growing market economy in India.
- PRACTITIONERS AS TUTORS – Our tutors are professionally recognised and senior consultants / practitioners and are working across the Public and Private sectors. Each of them bring three decades plus years of industry experience and knowledge to deliver CIPS courses besides sharing up-to-date thinking and best practices.
- EASY ACCESS & FLEXIBILITY – All training is delivered in Classroom format and Live webcasting for Distant learners. You can pick the learning format that works best for you.